VACANCY TYPE: IT Teacher + IT Assistant
SALARY: Commensurate with rank.
- University Degree (DIND or 3 + 2), Master’s Degree, Teaching License
- Over 5 years of direct experience in Education
- Qualifications recognized by MASR
- Be correct and creative in the implementation of the curricula
- Properly implement the Law, Normative Provisions and Regulation of School
Deadline for Applications: August 31st 2019
New York High School (NYHS) – part of Maarif Foundation in Tirana, is accepting applications to fill one vacancy in the position “Teacher of Informatics + IT Assistant”. Applicants must demonstrate expertise in teaching, monitoring and maintain the IT system; computer Network, Database Systems, installations, configurations and services in the required environments as well as various school activities. Cultural adaptability, the ability to collaborate well in a multiethnic environment as well as a good level of English are valued qualities.
Application: Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send initially by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting code “IT NYHS 2019”, in the Subject field of the e-mail:
- A Letter of Application detailing key Qualifications for this position;
- Current curriculum vitae;
- Photocopies of credentials and transcripts;
- And the names, titles, positions, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers of at least three professional references.
- ONLY complete applications will be considered; all documents must be sent in one message.
- ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.